Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you for being you!

On the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US, the emphasis is upon gratitude, and being thankful for the good things in your life. As such, I definitely want to express my gratitude for all of the the wonderful folks that I have the honor to know on my path in life.

From every actor and crew person I worked with on Swordbearer, to every reader-friend, to all of the authors, bloggers, booksellers, filmmakers, and others that I have come to know in the past year, I want you to know that I appreciate your interest, encouragement, and support very much. I will honor it steadfastly by giving every last ounce of effort to bring out the best work that I can.

Now it is time for friends and family, including four-legged fellows named Harold! (not to mention good food, football, and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, a tradition in this house!)...

I'll be thinking of all of you today, and THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU! :)

No comments:

ShareThis