Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Check out a great new indie feature trailer from Nathan Day for his new film Bullet Song!

Yes, I know, I haven't posted reports on the IMM screening for Sirens or for Friday's homefront book signing. I will catch up this weekend, as things have been VERY busy in the past few days, and it is all that I can do to keep up with the things that have to be done.

However, I wanted to make sure I got on here tonight to encourage EVERYONE to check out Nathan Day's new trailer for his upcoming indie feature Bullet Song. Very promising new drama, which has good writing, depth of characters, a solid, tight story. I'm very excited about this project. Take a few minutes to check the trailer out and leave a comment (and add Bullet Song Movie as a friend on MySpace if you have MySpace and have not done so already).

Visit:

http://www.myspace.com/bulletsongmovie

No comments:

ShareThis